Our Aims & Objectives
HLC’s mission is to provide a service of the highest quality, to improve, maintain and promote the quality of life for all our clients. We are determined and hope to achieve the best outcome for our clients applying care values. We are committed to:
- Meet CQC requirements that ensure the service is delivered flexibly, attentively and in a non discriminatory manner. Respecting client’s rights to independence, privacy, dignity, fulfilment and the right to make informed choices, including managing their own risks.
- Ensure that each client’s values and needs are respected in matters of religion, culture, race or ethnic origin, political affiliation, marital status, parenthood, disabilities and impairments.
- Ensure that the care service is delivered in accordance with the agreed contract of care.
- Manage and implement a formal programme of staff planning, selection, recruitment, training and personal development, to enable client’s needs to be met.
- To manage the care service efficiently and effectively, to make the best use of resources and to maximise best value for both the purchaser and the client.
- To match the nominated staff as closely as possible to the client, respecting the need to change the staff in the event of non compatibility.
- To undertake a Risk Assessment of environmental health and Safety hazards within the client’s home, and to ensure that any hazards are reported to the client / purchaser.